How Does Chiropractic Care Help with Weight Loss?
While chiropractic care does not directly lead to weight loss, your well-being is of foremost importance to all of us at Kempsville Chiropractic. Therefore, helping you reach and maintain a healthy weight, and live a healthy lifestyle is just as important to us as making sure you are properly adjusted.
So, although chiropractic care may not be the key ingredient to weight loss, it plays a supporting role in all aspects of living a healthy lifestyle. As our clients know, 90% of the nervous system deals with the function of the internal organs and muscles of the body. Keeping your nervous system functioning optimally will allow your body to function better. When your body is functioning properly, it will be easier for you to reach your weight loss goals.
Here are some of the ways chiropractic care can help you with your weight loss goals.
- Chiropractic care can help with digestion allowing you to get more nutrition from the foods you eat.
- Chiropractic care can help you perform better in the sports you play, making sports more enjoyable and allowing you to burn off more calories by playing more.
- A properly adjusted spine can help keep pinched nerves and other pains such as sciatica, neck pain, headaches, and back pain from sidelining you in achieving your exercise and weight loss goals.
- Chiropractic care will help strengthen your immune system allowing you to fight off colds and even help deal with your allergies. We all know that getting sick tends to derail a workout program.
- Often sleep disorders can be helped or eliminated through chiropractic care allowing you to sleep better and fully recover from your daily activities.
So you see, chiropractic care plays a strong supporting role in any healthy lifestyle and weight loss program. That is why we strongly encourage everyone to consider all the benefits of a healthy chiropractic lifestyle.
Call us at 757.467.5258 to arrange an appointment with Kempsville Chiropractic. Let us help educate and motivate you on your weight loss and health goals. If any of your friends and family can benefit from this article, please recommend this article to them.
© 2013-2016 Kempsville Chiropractic
These articles are the property of Kempsville Chiropractic. They may not be reused without permission. You are welcome to link to this article. Kempsville Chiropractic has been proudly serving Virginia Beach, Virginia; Chesapeake, Virginia; and Norfolk, Virginia since 1996.
The contents of this website are based upon the opinions of Dr. Lombardozzi. The information on this site is not intended as medical advice. The information contained on this website is a sharing of knowledge based on the experience and research of Dr. Lombardozzi and his staff. Dr. Lombardozzi recommends that patients make their health care decisions after doing their research and consulting with a qualified health care professional.
Contact us at 757.467.5258 to set an appointment.